Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w paired with the new Eco-Control Ballast. The Adjusta-Watt® Eco-Control Digital Ballast 600w is the latest evolution in digital lighting ballasts from Sol-Digital. This version introduces the new PWM (pulse Width Modulation) control feature and RJ14 ports. Enabling seamless compatibility with controllers utilising the PWM protocol including the Adjusta-Watt® Link-30 Controller.
Using this ballast you can operate and control HPS or 720w LED fixtures. You’ll experience an array of control capabilities, complemented by a suite of practical features.
The Eco-Control Ballast offers selectable power outputs allowing you to effortlessly choose between 250w, 400w, and 600w settings using its onboard adjustment dial. Amplify your lighting intensity with the Over-Drive feature while enjoying the established benefits that Adjusta-Watt® are known for, including Intelligent Circuit Protection Software, Hot Lamp Detection, and unparalleled reliability.
Adjusta-Watt Eco-Control Ballast Features:
- PWM control with RJ14 ports
- Over-Drive for More Light
- Intelligent Circuit Protection Software
- Automatic Frequency Adjustment
- Hot Lamp Detection
- Suitable for High Pressure sodiums, metal halide & LED
- Cool operation, making it easier to maintain optimal cool growing conditions
- Efficient over magnetic ballast outputs, measured in lumens of light produced per watt of electricity, is considerably greater and the high frequency output reduces power loss and improves overall power management
- Instant start technology enables the lamp to reach its full radiance within 1 minute of activation
- The ballast operates silently, it is essential to always use good quality lamps from ‘like’ manufacturers
Coupled with the Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w the grower is enabled more control and power saving. This foldable highly efficient LED produces an average PPFD of 1231μmol/s/m² at 15cm above the canopy. That’s over twice the growth light of a 600w HPS, for the same power consumption. One digital ballast can run either one or two Retro LEDs. For a single Retro LED @720w efficiency is returned at 2.7μmol/J and for two Retro LED @360w 2.8μmol/J.
This highly efficient fixture returns Lower operational costs too. It enables the user to manually adjust the output using the dial on your adjusta-watt digital ballastor PWM controller. It has passive cooling due t0o its wide area of coverage meaning virtually no heat. The evenly spaced light bars provide consistent coverage of good light levels at the canopy. Highly efficient as all consumed energy is converted to useable light for your plants. It is silent with no noisy fans or moving parts.
Adjusta-Watt Retro LED 720w Features:
- Driverless, meaning you save money by using a 600w digital ballast with overdrive up to 720w
- Sol-spec Ultra high PPF and PPE LED’s provide whites, cool blues, warm reds, far reds and balanced greens
- Folding, folds in half for easy transportation
- 50k hours, designed to perform over 50,000hrs of operation with 2yr warranty
- One or two, operates one fixture at 720w or two fixtures at 360w
Best used in conjunction with the Link-30 controller from Adjusta-Watt. This controller allows the user to daisy chain 30 fixtures and set chosen parameters.