The Telos series is a range of full spectrum LED systems designed and manufactured in the UK by GN for growing taller plants in both harsh greenhouse conditions and indoor farming platforms where natural light may be limited.
Featuring a waterproof and dust proof design, the Telos 6, 8, 10 & 10 PRO can withstand any growing environment while providing a natural light for working under. The use of passive natural convection has eliminated the need for a fan, reducing noise output and significantly increasing the life span of the light as it contains no moving parts.
GN Telos 6 180w LED grow light:
- 6 x 30W modules
- PPF output: 336.78μmol/s.
- Max Voltage: 74V
- Typical VF (forward voltage)- 33.5V
- Max Rated Current (Constant current)- 5.1A
- Typical Power Consumption (@full power)- 170W @Steady state operation (TA 25C)
- Input Current: 2.1A / 115VAC 0.9A / 230VAC 1.8A / 277VAC
- Input Power Range: 175-190W (non-dimmable driver)
- Dimension: 27 x 28.5 x 24.9 cm
GN Telos 10 PRO 285w LED grow light:
The Telos 0010 PRO version incorporates the latest generation of OSRAM LEDs. Capable of providing 100% light for up to 85,000 hours continuous use (Almost 10 years). Wide Angle Light Spread: 93 degrees beam angle and provides an even distribution of light. Highly waterproof, and protected against dust and other partials.
- PPF output: 712 μmol/s.
- Power Input: 288W
- Input Power Range: : 280-298W (non-dimmable driver)
- Voltage Input Range: 90-305VAC
- Frequency Input Range: 47-63Hz
- Input Current: 1.25A / 230VAC
- Dimensions: 47.5 x 24.9 x 16 cm
- Data Sheet
GN Telos 0010 Upgrade Pack:
Is designed to be installed on the existing Telos 0010 grow light. The pack contains 4 x of the latest generation Hyper Red and 6 x Duris 5050 modules from Osram. The upgraded modules will modify the grow light to the same specification a Telos 0010 Pro.
- Power consumption: 285 W
- PF (380-780nm): 719.40 μmols/s
- PF efficiency (380-780nm): 2.5 μmols/Joule
- WPE: 54%
Over Current: 95 ~ 108%
Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Short Circuit: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Over Voltage: 55 ~ 63V
Shut down and latch off o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
Over Temperature: Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down