The Gavita CT-2000e LED grow light is the first LED designed as a like-for-like replacement for an HPS grow light.
The LED’s compact design allows it to fit right into any standard HPS setup. The CT-2000e is a direct upgrade that makes converting your HPS grow light setup to LED technology simple.
This LED grow light is up to 25% more efficient versus HPS lamps making it an attractive proposition for serious gardeners. And for anyone looking to cut the cost of electricity over time.
If you want to upgrade your garden from HPS to the power of LED, the Gavita CT-2000e LED is for you. This awesome LED offers you 780W of power with an output of 2.6umol per W. It also allows you to use any of the Gavita Master Controllers. The Master Controllers provide you with an intelligent way to manage from 1 to 1000 lights. And allow you to set dimming parameters, light cycles, sunrise and sunset times.
The Gavita CT-2000e is much easier to handle, reposition and work around compared to a ladder-style LED. It’s built to a high standard with premium components for the most demanding environments with an IP66 rating. It also uses a standard Wieland 3-pin power connector.
The Gavita CT-2000e LED’s wide beam optics ensure even light coverage for improved crop uniformity. Greater spectral optimisation offers enhanced crop performance from start to finish. And being an LED grow light, it creates less radial heat than traditional HPS lights.
Using the Gavita CT-2000e grow light with a Gavita Master Controller allows you to use the LED throughout the lifecycle of your light loving plants. It gives you complete control over:
- Dimming parameters
- Light cycles
- Sunrises and sunsets
INDUSTRY’S FIRST LED LIKE-FOR-LIKE REPLACEMENT FOR HPS GROW LIGHTS
LEDs are replacing conventional lighting sources like HPS because. LEDs offer greater efficiency, less radiant heat and improved spectral optimisation for your crops. You can increase yields, enhance quality and save up to 25% in energy use by replacing a 1000W DE HPS installation with the CT-2000e. It’s quick and easy to retrofit, as the compact CT-2000e fits seamlessly into existing HPS layouts.
MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
The CT-2000e will improve your existing HPS setup in several ways:
- Reduces the use of energy and improves the quality of crops
- It concentrates the blue and red wavelengths while balancing with mid-range beneficial green
- Compared with HPS, the higher percentage of blue wavelengths increases secondary metabolites and the wide light spectrum promotes vigorous growth as the needs of your plants change.
- The high uniformity of light distribution produces a consistent quality and quantity of crop too.
- It uses less energy than HPS grow lights
The Gavita CT-2000e LED Grow Light is built for challenging growing environments. It’s a compact and durable LED grow light fixture that is very easy to clean. The simple and highly robust design makes the CT-2000e LED easy to clean.
Using a Gavita Master Controller allows for plug and play connectivity for up to 1,000 fixtures per channel. The dimming range of 50% to 100% lets you set light levels at every stage of growth while maintaining efficiency and uniformity.
The CT 2000e usurps traditional LED performance. It’s a full spectrum, dimmable LED grow light that scales from 400nm to 700nm with precision and uniformity. It works to boost blue and red wavelengths while balancing the green spectrum in between. Onboard, premium drivers power the diodes to create a broad, full-spectrum grow light capable of encouraging insane, highly vigorous growth from plants as their needs change. Using with a Gavita Master Controller allows you to dim the output, so you can use this LED from seed to flowering.
The CT-2000e LED grow light offers a uniform light intensity that stays the same from edge to edge. As you’d imagine, wide optics create a wide light pattern, which is similar to HPS fixtures.
- Best-selling compact LED toplight for light-loving crops
- Up to 25% more energy efficient than HPS fixtures
- The first and only LED 1:1 replacement for HPS in the industry
- Compact, low profile design fits straight into HPS layouts making converting to LED easier than ever before
- Full IP 66 rating with industry-standard Wieland three-pin power connector
- Impressive 2000 µmol/s output gives more light while using up to a quarter less energy than a 1000W DE HPS fixture
- 780W LED at 2.6umol per W
- Works with Gavita Master Controllers to allow you to set dimming parameters, light cycles, sunrises and sunsets
|230 – 400 VAC
|14kg / 30.8 lbs
|74.9 x 30 x 10 cm / 29.5 x 11.8 x 3.9 inch
|0 – 45° C
|50 / 60 Hz
|Mounting brackets for hanging or 40×40 mm c-profile included