SonicAir Pro Humidifier developed by Global Air Supplies allows you to have the correct humidity level in your grow room at all times. It works by turning RO water into a fine mist, and is able to created up to 6.5 litres of mist per hour.
The mist can be directed 360 degrees, which helps you aim it at areas which are low in humidity. It can even be connected to a piece of ducting for greater accuracy. This humidifier is compatible with various header tanks, allowing it to run long term.
Overall the humidifier will help create optimal humidity levels in your grow room, which keep your plant’s happy, thriving, accelerates development and ultimately creates bigger yield.
- Connects directly to a header tank, topping up automatically via an internal float valve.
- Can be controlled via the G.A.S Enviro Controller.
- Features an in-built over flow valve and drain plug.
- Water indicator level LED turns red when water levels are low.
- Automatically switches off when RO water levels run low, protecting the ceramic disks and fan.
- Replaceable ceramic disks available.
- Runs very quietly.
- Easy and quick to install, on wheels for easy movement.
- Perfect for areas including greenhouses, propagation rooms or orchid/mushroom cultivation.
- 1 year G.A.S manufacturers guarantee.
1x G.A.S SonicAir Pro
1x 150mm Outlet Funnel
Dimensions: 37cm x 41cm x 47cm
Power consumption: 300 Watts