The G.A.S. AC-EC Controller precisely controls your intake and exhaust fans, with separate day and night settings.
The digital sensor monitors the temperature humidity and light whilst the controller automatically maintains the environment to the desired settings.
The combination of the EC and AC enables control of all professional fans. The built-in fan balancer enables negative pressure to be established accurately to 1% of fan speed. The intake fan will remain off until the temperature or humidity increase, at which point the fans ramp up, saving energy and reducing wear on the ventilation system.
The settings in the controller also allow for minimum and maximum fan speeds to be set.
- Set day and night temperature and humidity values.
- Set maximum and minimum fan speeds.
- New easy to mount enclosure.
- Temperature and humidity control.
- Set negative pressure.
- Plugs directly into all Systemair’s AC and EC fans.
- Requires EC cables, supplied separately.