Aqua Trays are a highly popular way of building a channel drip-irrigation system. Convenient and efficient. Perfect for a DIY hydroponic system using rockwool slabs.
- 1.3 Meter long channel can be used for several plants
- Can be used with rockwool slabs
- Several trays can be used side-by-side to cover almost any area
- Can be use as a passive system with 13cm or 15cm sq plastic pots.
- Often used for “stadium” layouts
- Highly popular grow-method favoured by the Dutch
- Can be used in a re-circulating or run-to-waste system
Dimensions: 130 x 17 x 9 cm