High Quality, purpose made fixture for UVB production. Designed for optimal operation of Solacure Flower Power UVR8 lamps. Fixture for Flower Power UVR8 Lamp 1000mm + lamp 1000mm.
This is a professional grade, slim profile fixture that will run on anything from 120-277 volts and is built with the specific needs of commercial horticulture. Lamp operation is 32w as standard but fixture has a Dual Power function allowing the user to increase the power for use in green houses or large facilities where primary HID fixtures are over 1m from canopy and UV exposure time is more than 4 hours per day.
- High output Dual Power T8/T12 Fixture
- Daisy Chain up to 8 fixtures
- Integral Hanging attachments
- Available with UK or EU Power Cords
- Power Cord and Link Cables available separately
- Designed for Solacure Flower Power UVR8 Lamps only
What to expect from Flower Power lamps:
• Increase production of unique plant compounds from between 20% – 35%, with many growers reporting increases of 35%+. Patented technology makes this possible through the stimulation of the UVR8 protein, which is triggered by UVB radiation at 288nm. This, in turn, stimulates plants to produce more compounds to protect itself from the increased UVB.
• Kill or supress Powdery Mildew. Our lamps are proven to help eliminate PM and other moulds which cannot live in a high UV environment. They are not a substitute for good sanitation, but provide extra insurance that PM won’t sneak up on you.
• Kill or supress insects. The 66% UVA portion of our lamps is modelled after the sun, but is more intense. In a growroom, where there is nowhere to hide, insect populations will drastically reduce before they multiply.
• More compact, denser flowers and less ‘legginess’ during flowering. High UVB exposure reduces how much taller plants get during flowering, as the plant converts energy from growing taller stems into producing more unique plant compounds.
• Built in Reflectors Solacure lamps are R-UV lamps. The ‘R’ stands for ‘Reflector’ because the lamps have reflectors built inside the tube. R-UV lamps increase the total UV output of the lamp and mean you don’t need your own reflectors.