The Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Light distribution is optimised for 1.5m x 1.5m area. It has 8 LED bars for uniform light distribution. Light bars can slide horizontally to allow different spacing interval requirements as well as be tilted through 30° to optimise light spread e.g. at edge of growing area. It’s dimmable from 25% to 100% power.
Optimised spectral output help provide the best light for plant growth. Only quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs should be used. Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans). Energy Saving and environment friendly. No harmful heavy metals used. High photoelectric conversion efficiency results in less energy resulting in heat and more energy resulting in usable growth light.
- Total output: 1518 μmol/s
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J
- Lumileds white (2.6 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.15 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy.
- Ideal over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Full spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power
- Input Current: 2.89 A
- Input Power: 660W
- Supply Voltage: 220-240 V
- Supply Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Factor: ≥0.95
- IP Rating: 20
- Life Span: >50,000 hours
- Light Angle: 110°
- Working Temperature: -20 to +40°C
- Dimensions: 112 x 10 x 116 cm
Efficiency Data: (μmol/J)
- Lumiled white LED chip efficiency: 2.7
- Osram red LED chip efficiency: 3.1
- Overall Average LED Efficiency: 2.8
- Fixture Efficiency: 2.3