The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contactors and clocks, and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown. We developed a completely new ballast for the Gavita Pro 600 e-series, reducing the inrush and incorporating direct control remote control.
- Input current at 100% – 2.7 Amps
- Input current at 110% – 3.0 Amps
- Input power at 100% – 636 Watt
- Input power at 110% – 690 Watt
- Lamp base – Gavita Pro 600W 400V Electronic HPS E40
The integration of ballast and reflector results in a compact fixture. No external lamp wires results in low EMI, which makes it easier to comply with FCC regulations. All our fixtures are FCC compliant.