Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light delivers more usable energy to your plants while at the same time using less power. This light is designed to be a full-term light fixture that will provide consistent, energy-efficient results.
Operating at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1, this fixture achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The 8-bar configuration allows you to mount this light source in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents. For maximum uniformity, hang the fixture 24-36 inches from the crop.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED maintaining efficiency while distributing broad, full-spectrum light anywhere from 50% to 100%. It is also dimmable, if you dim using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita EL Master Controller you will create ideal lighting levels as needs change from veg to bloom for various crops throughout their growth cycles.
- Ideal for a 1.2m x 1.2m grow space
- The light has 8 passively cooled LED bars which provide intense light coverage and allows for use in low rooms, on vertical racks, over benches, and even in tents.
- IP66- provides complete protection from dust, oil and water.
- For maximum uniformity, hang the fixture 24-36 inches from the crop.
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output.
- Dimmable up to 50% without loss in efficiency when used with the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter.
- High efficiency (2.6 μmol s-1 per watt).
- High output for high intensity.
- Input current at 100%: 2.6 Amps
- Input power at 100%: 645W
- Light source: LED
- Lamp base: Osram and Samsung LEDs
- Dimensions: 112 x 111 x 5.8 cm
The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter (sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller.
Non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%. You can connect up to 500 – 1,000 LED fixtures, depending on the controller, using a setup with daisy-chained splitters.