The G.A.S AC 1 Fan Controller is an easy way of effective controlling your AC fans. The controller has 2 modes which allow you to set fan speed manually, or control thermostatically.
Mode 1 – The controller will thermostatically control your grow room environment when the temperature probe is connected.
Mode 2 – The controller will run at minimum set speed when the temperature probe is disconnected.
The 2 modes ensure that you can maintain a perfect environment.
The AC 1 automatically increases and decreases the fan speed to maintain your set temperature. When at or below set temperature, the controller maintains your minimum speed. A key feature of the new the AC 1 is the built-in overload protection that monitors the controllers internal temperature. In the case of overload, the controller switches the fans to full speed, protecting your equipment from overheating.
AC 1 is compatible with all single speed AC fans up to 5 Amps.
- Designed to control one or more fans up to 5 Amps.
- Plug & play controller which includes a detachable 2-metre sensor to monitor and create the desired environment.
- Digital sensor measures temperatures from 20°C to 30°C, with a 0.5°C accuracy reading.
- 2°C bandwidth: it will ramp up the fan speed 2°C after set temperature.
- Set minimum control speed.