The DiffuseAir has been designed to create a completely even environment, remove harsh airstreams that cause high transpiration stress or salt build-up on growing mediums, the DiffuseAir attaches to the output side of any extractor fan and redirects the airstream in a completely unique way, new to the hydroponics industry.
- Aerodynamically efficient
- Proven technology
- Ceiling hung for more grow space
- Improved environment = improved yields
Please note you will need a matching RVK or S-Vent extractor fan for the DiffuseAir to work correctly.
It is ideally hung in the centre of the growspace, attached to the ceiling by rope ratchets or chain and aimed pointing down. This creates a circular air movement, disturbing micro-climates that can happen in dense canopies, removing pockets of humidity and disturbing potential hot spots. This leads to a much improved environment, where the temperature and humidity are the same no matter where within the growspace.
When coupled with a carbon filter (attached to the intake side of the fan) it has the ability to remove pathogens, trap insects, remove odours and reduce mobile mould spores.
- DiffuseAir 100 with the RVK 100 A1 is designed for a grow room 1m x 1m x 2m
- DiffuseAir 125 with the RVK 125 A1 is designed for a grow room 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m
- DiffuseAir 150 with the RVK 150 A1 is designed for a grow room 1.5m x 1.5m x 2m
- DiffuseAir 200 with the RVK 200 A1 is designed for a grow room 2m x 2m x 2m
- DiffuseAir 250 with the RVK 250 A1 is designed for a grow room 2.4m x 2.4m x 2m