Cyco Uptake is an additive used throughout the vegetative and flowering periods of plant growth to provide the uptake of minerals. Cyco Uptake is the source of humates in the Cyco Platinum Series line of plant fertilisers. Humic acid is a stage of plant decomposition before the material turns to oil. As such, the humates exist in a state of flux as large long-chain carbon molecules. With open bonding sites, these humates are receptive to latent metals and minerals.
When the humate encounters a compatible material, the humate bonds with it creating a natural complex which is a highly available form of mineral for the plant and may aid in micronutrient uptake. Cyco Uptake also contains vigorous amounts of phosphorus which is a mandatory component of plant DNA, promotes root development, and improves fruit formation.
- Enhances uptake of micronutrients
- Premium Humates
- Contains Fulvic Acid
- Increases cell membranes
- increases mineral efficency
- Add 1ml of Cyco Uptake per litre of made up nutrient solution.
- Use the same directions for re-circulation systems and total loss systems.
- Use Cyco Uptake throughout the growth and flower cycle for maximum results.
Available in 2 sizes: