Athena Cleanse is made from the ideal (and safe) root zone optimizing agents–Hypochlorous acid. This safe and mild acid is derived from salt and a proprietary electrochemical treatment process. The result is a unique, plant-safe chemical with powerful oxidative properties to keep your root zone clean and free of unwanted organisms and buildup. These special properties are key to improving both mineral and oxygen availability in the growing media.
- Non-toxic – Safe to use on plants in and stage of growth
- Neutral pH – Won’t affect solution stability
- Increases Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP)
- Breaks down scale – Keeps irrigation systems in pristine condition
- Reduces biofilm – Keep lines clear of dangerous organic material
- Very low TDS – Doesn’t throw off mineral balance
- Promotes robust root growth
- Effective as a final flush to clean growing media
- Keeps irrigation system cleaner and running efficiently longer
- Reduces mineral buildup in media and lines
- Increases oxygen and nutrient availability in growing media
How To Use:
Athena Cleanse a must for all cloning machines and fresh cuttings. Dip fresh cuttings in a solution of Cleanse to improve cell health and increase immunity. Seedlings and cuttings treated with Cleanse have more vigor and are more likely to grow into robust plants. Roots of plants treated with Cleanse will be bright white and bursting with tiny feeder root hairs.
RDWC and Other Recirculating Hydroponics Systems
Any recirculating or deep water culture (DWC) irrigation system should use Athena Cleanse to increase oxygen and nutrient availability. Irrigation water treated with Cleanse has a reduced risk of developing problems that are often associated with overwatering and insufficient oxygen levels, such as anaerobic microbial growth and biofilm buildup.
Using Cleanse in a recirculating or DWC system helps break down materials with lower solubility ratings, such as mineral complexes that are no longer available to plants. Mineral buildup and lockout are a major cause of deficiencies and plant health problems-solve these issues with Athena Cleanse.