The Eco-Switch is a failsafe heavy duty contactor with a built in timer designed to safely automate the ignition of HID lighting systems. Simply plug your grow lights into the Eco-Switch, set the timer and your lighting system is ready to go.
- Just one plug socket needed. Cut down on unnecessary cables.
- Heavy duty contactor for 100% reliability
- Built in Grasslin timer for ease of use and accurate timing of lighting cycles
- External cable is manufactured from rubber neoprene HO7RNF
- Manufactured to BS EN 6598-1
- 2 year warranty on all components so long as it has not been tampered with or altered in any way.
Green Power Eco-Switch 2/T
Designed to safely switch: 2 x 250w lights or 2 x 400w lights or 2 x 600w lights or 2 x 1000w lights.
Green Power Eco-Switch 4/T
Designed to safely switch: 4 x 250w lights or 4 x 400w lights or 4 x 600w lights or 4 x 1000w lights.
Green Power Eco-Switch 6/T
Designed to safely switch: 6 x 250w lights or 6 x 400w lights or 6 x 600w lights or 4 x 1000w lights.
Green Power Eco-Switch 8/T
Designed to safely switch: 8 x 250w lights or 8 x 400w lights or 7 x 600w lights or 4 x 1000w lights (two on each side of the unit).