The Aqua Master Combo Pen P700 Pro 2, is equipped with an improved software which means measurements can now be read faster. It also includes a large screen for reading all values. The electrodes are easy to replace if worn or broken.
An ideal products for measuring pH, EC, CF, PPM and temperature of nutrient water for plants or water in swimming pools, jacuzzis and ponds. With the easy to operate buttons you can easily switch between the parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries.
How to use?
Plug the power supply into the wall outlet and connect the USB connector to the meter.
- Connect the pH and EC electrode to the meter.
- Remove the protective cap from the pH and EC electrodes.
- Turn the meter on.
- Immerse the pH and EC electrodes in the liquid you want to test and stir gently until the reading stabilizes.
- Press the C / F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Press the MODE key to switch between EC / CF and PPM measurements.
- Turn the meter off after use.
- Clean the pH and EC electrodes with tap water to minimize the chance of contamination.
- Place the pH and EC electrode back in the protective cap.
You can also use the meter continuously and keep the electrodes in the liquid to be measured. Then keep in mind that these need to be calibrated more often. It is also important to check for algae deposits and, if necessary, to carefully clean the electrodes
pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0
EC Range : 0.0 – 19.9
CF Range: 0.0 – 199
PPM Range: 0 – 19990
Temp Range: 0.0 – 50 C
Size: 200mm x 140mm x 34mm
Weight: 418 Gram
Waranty Meter: 1 year
Electrode: 6 months
Auto calibration pH: 2 point cal 4.0 – 70
EC: 1 point cal 1.4 – 3.0 – 12.88
Power supply DC 6 volt with rechargeable battery
Calibration indicator After one month